Saturday, November 9, 2013

I Know My Baby Will Be...

There's this thing about parenting; you want your kid to be special. You want your kid to be awesome. The thing is, every kid isn't. But just like the Bible, you can find evidence even at the youngest ages that your kid is amazing or has some kind of cool something or other.

Just don't be surprised if your kid isn't...especially.

Keep in mind, I'm saying this as much to remind myself as to help you out. Really. I'm doing the same thing. So, I figured I would provide you some entertainment at the expense of myself...

I know kiddo is going to be an artist because he stares at paintings and gets really excited when you stare at the same painting he likes.

I know kiddo is going to win eating contests because, well, he seems to be shooting for the most milk in a 24 hour period.

I know kiddo is working on his vampirism because he flinches every time he goes into direct sun (or maybe just a goth?).

I know kiddo is going to be a big burly man not only because he's at the top of the growth charts, but because he's a ginger.

I know kiddo will play soccer because he kicks...a lot.

I know kiddo will walk before crawling because he hates tummy time and loves to be on his feet.

I know kiddo will be a musician because of his large hands and the fact he cries when the music gets turned off.

I know kiddo will be a social butterfly because he prefers to sit at the table on someone's lap at dinner than to be relegated to the pak n' play.

And finally...I know kiddo will be a genius. That one's obvious...I mean, he's got us for parents. ;-)

What do you swear your kid will be and why? Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment