Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Fuss Fest 2015

17 months is a great time. Personality is coming through. Games are played. Words are said. Unfortunately, it is also the undersung Fuss Fest.

A fuss fest occurs when many lovely things happen simultaneously. In this case, a growth spurt, developmental milestone, and molar teething. This creates the perfect storm for clinginess, whimpering, tantrums, night waking, and for fun, decreased immunity (can we say "flu season?").

Last week I was a walking zombie. This has continued into this week, and with Christian sick, I'm doing more than usual. It is not a fun time.

I would give a lot for a movie marathon in my pajamas alone. But of course, instead, I'll be attending Fuss Fest 2015 in its entirety.

FYI, I'm accepting donations of babysitting and chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment