Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Because we've been going through a bit of a wonder week with kiddo, I've really only had time to work on my next novel (sorry the blog has been lacking). I do however have a few posts floating around my mind.

Since his five week wonder week, kiddo began social smiling (at six weeks, on October 15 he gave me the biggest smile ever for the very first time). After his seven week wonder week, he began cooing (starting on October 25) and then this past Monday (October 28) he gave a little giggle for the first time.

It's been a big leap forward for kiddo.

As such, I thought you'd appreciate a few cute pics of the adorable little alien with his doting parents.

Wishing you all a safe, happy, and chocolate filled Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment